Lea Katherine Thompson

Thompson was born May 31 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota) The actress was one of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson who was a musician. She has two older sisters, Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two younger brothers, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is from Ireland. Mikhail Baryshnikov, who was the artistic director at the time, informed herthat "You're an amazing dancer, but you're too stocky." This was her "epiphany" that she said that it was the point that made me choose to stop dancing and quit being a ballet dancer. That was an incredible moment. I could have smashed my head on the wall for the next ten years. "She changed her direction on acting.Moving to New York at age 20 She appeared in a number of Burger King advertisements in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue as her final co-stars in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson has made her home media screen debut in 1982 in the role of Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action game MysteryDisc Murder, Anyone? Jaws 3D was her film debut in 1983. I claimed that I knew how to water ski. However, I was not. I had to master water-skiing techniques that were really challenging in five days since I had to perform the Sea World water skiing show. I have no idea the way that swimming works!" The album was followed by All the Right Moves (1983), Red Dawn (84) as well as The Wild Life (84).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lauren Ash

Carrie-Anne Moss

Tara Strong